Robot Rumpus Royale
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
The year is 2082. Robot battles are all the rage. Fans flock from all four corners of the globe to watch robots duke it out. Competitors rent a bot and send it against a series of other bots. If their bot falls, they lose. But if their bot wins, then the competitors will gain fame and glory (and maybe even a sponsorship) beyond their wildest dreams! You are the latest competitor to challenge the arena. You are randomly assigned a rental bot. Maybe you’ll become the newest champion of the arena. Maybe you’ll fail miserably. Maybe you’re just here to listen to the goofy robot voices. And maybe you’ll get a new friend out of the deal. Who knows!
Get your bot and go forth!
- Turn-based interactive fiction singleplayer battle royale. Try saying THAT three times fast!
- Customize your robots’ movesets!
- Fully voice-acted robot!
- Fight your way through five encounters!
- Come out on top...or get sent to the junkyard!
- Featuring photography from Unsplash.com
- Featuring sound effects from Zapsplat.com
- Featuring voice acting from text2speech.org
- Featuring music by Alexander Nakarada
NOTE: this game was made for a 48-hour game jam. That should explain a lot.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.