The Man, the Alien, and the AI
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
This is the story of a young woman who comes across an extraterrestrial AI. The AI's entire function is to slowly rewrite the mind of whoever it has bonded to. The only ones who could separate them are on a distant planet called Valley 7. Now this woman must get to Valley 7 and separate the AI from her mind. But the AI seems to have become quite intrigued with her. And there's that dashing alien rogue hunting her down. And their childhood friend who keeps following her everywhere.
What a mess she's gotten herself in to!
- A strange sci-fi dating sim
- Choose between your childhood friend, a dashing alien rogue, and the AI inside your head!
- Human lady on whatever-guy-you-choose action!
- "Action" not meaning anything beyond suggestive dialogue and a massage
- Featuring character sprites by Charactercreator.org, sound effects by Zapsplat.com, photography from Unsplash.com, and music by Alexander Nakarada
CONTENT WARNING: The aforementioned massage can get a bit spicy. Also, there's a possible scene that described you, the player, looking at an alien textbook featuring a male alien's package. Nothing visually explicit, just textually sensual (or silly, depending on your point of view).
Creepypasta Inspired Totally Normal Remake:
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.