This was such a cute and wholesome game ^^ apart from the times it wasn't and made my heart sad :c
A downloadable Christmas special for Windows
Available now! Check out the demo!
It's been your family tradition to go to that one farm and buy that one Christmas tree.
This year, some jerk sent her huge robot to buy it.
After a huge argument, you let the robot take the tree and you storm off.
But then, the robot shows up at your doorstep, fighting against his programming to secure the tree just to give it to you.
You talk to the robot, and start to get to know him better.
Where will this lead? Who knows.
But one thing is for certain: your Christmas won't be so lonely this year...
- A sci-fi holiday romance-or-friendship narrative adventure
- Teach a burly robot man the true meaning of love
- It can be romantic love or platonic love, whichever you prefer
- Get into the holiday spirit!
NOTE: this game contains some mentions of death and abuse (and overcoming both!). Also, possible robot romance. In case you didn't catch that part.
In order to download this Christmas special you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Free game Fundraiser Announcement!Aug 20, 2022
- Another sale-shilling post...Jul 13, 2022
- April Assistance College Fundraise Bundle!Apr 08, 2022
- Honored to be a part of the Bundle for Ukraine!Mar 08, 2022
- Save BIG! through the Robotic Love & Friendship - Lunar New Years 2022 Bundle!Jan 26, 2022
- Wednesday Update #5!Jan 12, 2022
- Wednesday Update #4Jan 05, 2022
- Wednesday Update #3! (Post-Mortem)Dec 29, 2021
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Thank you so much for your comment! I was aiming for "wholesome Christmas cheer," so I'm glad to hear I succeeded. xD And thank you for taking the time to make a whole playthrough! It always makes my day when someone posts a video about one of my games.
I love this visual novel also so much, i love robots that are like Vera and Onyx.
Two times I had tears in my eyes, i felt for them and I am glad it ends well :)
the futuristic tilesets are so beautiful.
this rise the question too once robot will be like this in our world, this kind of issue will most likely appear too
(no idea in how many years robots will be having a will of their own but I am sure it will be someday)
a well made visual novel with rpg maker 🤖❤️👩
Thank you so much! I'm interested in robot ethics (which is why it keeps popping into my games), it is definitely something I think we should figure out now before robots become commonplace so that we can have answers to the problems before they arise. xD And I love the tilesets that I found, I agree they're gorgeous.
Again, thank you for your kind words!
Hopefully there will be some thoughts from governments around the world on that ethics matter with robots in the future, though seeing how frail ethics are amongst us humans (not even speaking about animals) I am not sure how it would be, we can always hope for the better.
🤖 👩 👦 👧🏾 👨🏿🦱 👨🦳 👩🦳 🐘 🐇 🦜 🌻 🌷 🌲 🌳