Nice novel, really captures the vibe of fallout, also can romance a robot. Win in my book.
Fallout: Washer Waters Farm
A downloadable Fallout fangame for Windows and Linux
You have been hired by a disgruntled water saleswoman to spy on Washer Waters Farm. This farm has not been open long but is already selling strangely large quantities of purified water; it is your job to find their secret.
Aided by a heavily-customized robobrain named Darlene, you investigate Washer Waters and discover the secret to their success. What you do with this information once you retrieve it is all up to you!
- A bite-sized Fallout experience
- Stylized after New Vegas' writing style and branching quests
- Four potential outcomes based on your decisions!
- Setpieces, people, and robots crafted and/or photographed in Fallout 4: GOTY Edition!
- Ranked 2nd for Story/Mood/Atmosphere; 4th for Audio, Fun, Overall; 8th for Graphics, and 9th for Creativity in MFGG Jam 5!
- As this is a visual novel written to feel at least somewhat like a quest in a Fallout: New Vegas, it contains content as such.
- Be prepared for harsh language, situations of ambiguous morals, and flirting with robots.
- Also, the speech checks are not actual checks. They are meant as humorous decor/references. The jam this fangame was made for was not long enough for actual speech checks. :-(
- Finally, there is a robot named X.B.O.X.-360. This was done to make sure the game fit the jam theme. It may be lore-breaking but honestly, the name has grown on me and I refuse to change it post-jam.