Humanity has settled its first Jupiter-lunar colony. Rhonda is on the run after stealing a powerful political symbol. The Enforcers have sent a Hunter - a ferocious, relentless cyborg with whom Rhonda has a history - named Diarmuid to track her. That is, until the alien Guardian appears on the horizon. For the symbol in question is no a mere item. It needs to be returned to its resting place, before it is too late. Thief and Enforcer must now work together to save the colony.
Can they put aside their differences long enough to do so?
Can they learn to like each other?
Can they even possibly learn to love each other?
- Sci-fi robo-otome RPG set on a terraformed Ganymede
- Play as Rhonda, the notorious thief and puckish rogue
- Bond with Diarmuid - the cyborg enforcer and defender of justice - through turn-based battles and pleasant conversation
- Learn more about the mysterious cybernetic pursuer, the monster attacking the colony, the item, and Ganymede itself
- Meet the inhabitants of humanity's first Jupiter-lunar colony
- Experience four potential endings based on how you choose to deal with the artifact and on your relationship with Diarmuid.